Sierra Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES FOR OUR SERVER!! READ <<<<<<

Go down

IS BAMMITZCAM SUPER SEXY OR NAH? VOTE YES FOR FREE BLOWIES

RULES FOR OUR SERVER!! READ <<<<<< I_vote_lcap100%RULES FOR OUR SERVER!! READ <<<<<< I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
RULES FOR OUR SERVER!! READ <<<<<< I_vote_lcap0%RULES FOR OUR SERVER!! READ <<<<<< I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

RULES FOR OUR SERVER!! READ <<<<<< Empty RULES FOR OUR SERVER!! READ <<<<<<

Post by Bammitzcam Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:29 am

SIERRA GAMING MILITARY RP RULES!!!!!!

TRYING TO CREATE A LOOP HOLE IN THESE RULES TO BENEFIT YOUR SELF WILL GET YOU BANNED!!!

Rules Of Engagment (RoE):

Kill Deserting Allies, (Running away without permission)

Do Not Shoot Civilians Unless A Weapon Is Pulled Or They Have Entered The Base

Follow Order From All Officers & Commanding Officers Unless You Are Higher Than Them

General Rules

1.0 Do Not RDM (Randomly Killing Someone) This is taken serious even if it is banter.

1.1 Do Not CDM (Car Death Match) This is the same as RDM Except its in a car

1.2 Do Not Disrespect Higher/Lower ranks (Higher ranks may use stereo-typical insults such as maggot, or twat)

1.3 No racism will be tolerated, racism can result in a permanent ban depending on the severity

1.4 Do Not Talk About Religion Out Of Character, You may talk about religion in roleplay e.g (I'm A Muslim)

1.5 Do not argue with the staff, their decision is final, This stops drama with in the game, if you want to appeal it you may do so in forums.

1.6 Do not break role-play its just aids so dont

1.7 Use Radio Not Advert, Never use advert or I will personally slap 9999 times with 0 damage all across the goddamn map

Regiment Rules:

2.1 You may only change regiment every 3 real life days, (Not in-game time)

2.2 Field Marshal is higher than every regiment

2.3 NO MATTER WHAT REGIMENT YOU ARE, You may not leave base without permission from a commanding officer, if there isnt one then consult the highest online.

2.4 Regiments must aim to hold tryouts once everyday, If a whole week goes bye with no try outs punishments will be given.

2.5 If you wish to over throw your brigadier for being S@!# Then you must speak to someone who is staff and they will pass it on  in a community meeting every week.

2.6 All Regiments must respect each other, banter is accepted e.g "Haha we are better than you"

2.7 All regiments must have a designated Drill Instructor (DI) To do training sessions with the regiment.

2.8 Regiments are certainly allowed to do joint training sessions.

Attacking Bases:

3.1 Killing people who are inside their base (UK/Tali) Is Considered a raid

3.2 UK Forces May only attack the Taliban Base with direct permission from a Commanding Officer, If you were in no correct     position to take part in the raid you may be banned depending on the amount of peopled you killed

3.3 Talibans may only attack the UK Main Base with permission from the leader.

3.4 Talibans may attack checkpoints freely but can only take them over with radio confirmation.

3.5 To steal Intel you must take it from the UK Base and attempt to decrypt it at the civilian compound.

3.5.1 Talibans' must use /write (make intel up) and hide it somewhere so that it can be taken back

3.6 If A Fellow Soldier Refuses to show ID (Passport) At the UK main gate or checkpoints it is considered an attack, You     may kill them no matter the rank

3.7 If a regiment is empty and you want to join it you must speak to a Senior-Admin + About becoming its Brigadier

3.8 Stealth raiding means that a small group may sneak into an enemy compound to gather Intel or just see what is going on.

3.8.1 Only A Commanding Officer May Authorise Stealth Raids,

3.8.2 During a stealth raid you may not kill anyone even if you are fired upon, once you are out of the facility if you     are still taking fire you may return fire, Do not try to start a shoot out.

3.9 Only Elite Regiments e.g SAS May do stealth raids.

Radio Rules:

4.1 Do not spam the radio at all.

4.2 The opposing side can see your radio messages at all times and they can act upon them aswell.

4.2.1 If you put [UK] / [T] Infront of your message that means it is only going out to the rest of your team and the           opposing side may not roleplay based on what is said in such message.

4.3 The opposing side may act upon what is said in your [T] / [UK] Messages IF They have taken Intel

4.4 Do not use the radio for OOC Purposes,

4.5 Do not ask to be trained in /radio, use "/ooc" or "@" if no one is coming.

4.6 You may also use closed regiment radio just like the [UK] and [T] , e.g "/radio [SAS] All SAS Report to airfield"

4.7 ALWAYS USE THE RADIO TO REQUEST PERMISSION!!! E.G [UK] This is Rifle PVT Parts, Requesting permission to leave base over,"

4.8 READ THE SECTION AT THE BOTTOM TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE RADIO PROPERLY, THIS IS THE LATEST VERSION OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE BRONZE RADIO COMMUNICATIONS.

SAS Rules:

5.1 SAS Are an elite regiment, You MAY Go on special ops such as Stealth Raids.

5.2 SAS MAY Guard the gate/outposts if they wish.

5.3 SAS MAY participate in other regiments' training's if given permission by the person hosting that training session.

5.4 SAS CANNOT Arrest people for crossing checkpoints, That is the job for NATO/RMP

5.5 SAS MAY Arrest Soldier who refuse to follow orders or are minging.

5.6 SAS MAY Kill/injure fellow soldiers if they pose a threat to their mission.

RAF Rules:

6.1 RAF CANNOT Take off without permission from any Commanding Officer.

6.2 RAF MAY Do practise gun runs on civilian towns, IF THEY ARE EMPTY!!

6.3 RAF MAY perform aero-batics if they are at a safe height, MINIMUM ALTITUDE 100

6.4 RAF MAY Take part in Operations. Read 6.4.#

6.4.1 RAF MAY Take part in operations on foot if permission is granted.

6.4.2 RAF MAY Take part in Special Operations ONLY FROM THE AIR!!! e.g Air support / evac

6.5 RAF May Go out on foot patrols if permission is given.

Rifles:

7.1 Rifles Must protect the Gate to make sure the base does not get attacked.

7.2 Rifles Are The Most Basic Regiment, You will always be on the front line so don't think you will never get action!!

7.3 Rifles CANNOT Take part in SPEC-OPS Unless authorised by Junior-Admin +

7.4 Rifles MAY Use The Firing Range when ever they want so long as they /radio [UK] Firing range active.

7.5 Rifles MAY Tag along with higher ranked people from different regiments for experience if they get permission.

Taliban:

8.1 Taliban's MAY Kill UK Forces On Sight (Without breaking 3.1 & 3.3)

8.2 Taliban's CANNOT Attack the UK Base without permission from the leader (Use /radio or chat so admins can see if he did)

8.3 Taliban's MAY Kidnap soldiers if they are not at gunpoint or in a public place where everyone can see. (logic)

8.4 Taliban's MAY Steal helicopters / other vehicles so long as they are not moving (LOGIC)

8.5 Taliban's MAY Hear our communications (UK) If they have stolen info (This lasts only 1 hour or until they have all died)

RADIO COMMUNICATIONS HELP AND TIPS:

I currently have a MoD Standard radio comms on my CV so I can help yall

This will be boring so I will try to make it short,
To use the radio type "/radio (Team) (Msg)" So it should look something like this "[UK] Hello all" obviously never say stuff like that in radio because this is seriousRP.

Over/Out

In most stupid american war films you will hear them saying "Roger that, over and out" That is complete horse doo-doo because of the two meanings, Over means you want a response e.g "Request evac at CP-3 over,"  where as "out" Means you have fully understood everything and wish to terminate the conversation e.g "Roger that, proceeding to LZ out."

So thats that, pretty simple aye?

Hopefully you all the know phoenetic alphabet e.g 'Alpha' 'Bravo' 'Charlie' 'Delta'; and on and on.
Some regiments like RAF You will be required to have a callsign, if not use your rank and name.
So If you were an RAF Pilot in the game, you had a call-sign such as "MRW-03E' (mine when I did my course)
It would translate to Mike Romeo Whiskey  - 0 Tree Echo (3 is pronounced Tree and 9 is pronounced Niner)
So ingame your radio message would be as such "[UK] This is MRW-03E Requesting take off over,"

Simple as that and thats all you really need to know about the radio/phonetic alphabet in militaryrp

Hope this helped

Bammitzcam
Admin

https://sierragamingmrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down